Dear Sir/Mam,

         I am unable to download the mirrors of the "The Plain Text Data
Files" from
the http://www.imdb.com/interfaces/ page because this download page is
available only in Germany and Finland.

So can you suggest me any alternative to download mirrors from IMDB
interfaces under the sub-section "how to put IMDB database in a SQL
database" provided in your IMDbPY documentation.

Regards,
Tharun raj,
B.Tech Undergraduate,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,
India.