Hello Guys,

Thank you for this great tool.
I had a minor problem at the end of installation.
I have downloaded the databases from the ftp, created an sqlite database
and run the python script. Everything went smoothly until the end where I
get these warnings:

RESTORING imdbIDs values for movies... WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs
using the temporary table (falling back to dbm): missing "title_extract"
table (ok if this is the first run)
WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs (ok if this is the first run)
RESTORING imdbIDs values for people... WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs
using the temporary table (falling back to dbm): missing "name_extract"
table (ok if this is the first run)
WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs (ok if this is the first run)
RESTORING imdbIDs values for characters... WARNING: unable to restore
imdbIDs using the temporary table (falling back to dbm): missing
"char_name_extract" table (ok if this is the first run)
WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs (ok if this is the first run)
RESTORING imdbIDs values for companies... WARNING: unable to restore
imdbIDs using the temporary table (falling back to dbm): missing
"company_name_extract" table (ok if this is the first run)
WARNING: unable to restore imdbIDs (ok if this is the first run)
# TIME FINAL : 121min, 32sec (wall) 92min, 10sec (user) 7min, 49sec (system)

I know these are just warnings, but I checked the tables in the database,
they were all missing imdb id-s. How can I make them appear in the tables?

Thanks for the help, and have a great holiday!

Regards,
Márton