On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 1:07 AM, Madtyn <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I started using imdbPY and I was very happy with the low difficulty in
> larning how to use this tool.

Hi Martin, I'm glad IMDbPY is useful to you!

> The problem came when I did want to make a Windows '.exe' file for
> distributing it.

I'll try to build it on Windows, in the next days.
Can you tell me how you have set up the environment?
Which version of Python?
Which command you run to build the .exe?

> 2017-11-16 00:44:46,732 WARNING [imdbpy] C:\Program Files
> (x86)\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\imdb\__init__.py:165: Unable to read
> configuration file; complete error: 'ConfigParserWithCase' object has no
> attribute '_boolean_states'

Nice; this seems to be a problem related to the parsing of the
imdbpy.cfg file: remove it (I'll try to reproduce and fix the bug later),
since you don't really need it.

>     grParser = GatherRefs(useModule=self._useModule)
> AttributeError: 'DOMHTMLPlotParser' object has no attribute '_useModule'

It seems you're using an old version.
IMDbPY just came out of a huge set of changes, and it still have some bugs here
and there.  The above one should already be fixed in the repository version:
https://github.com/alberanid/imdbpy

Hope this helps,

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x3845A3D4AC9B61AD]