Hi,

I need to look up quite a large number of titles (16k). I have the title (more
or less, sometimes '4k', '3D', etc is appended to it), the year and the
runtime. With that info I can get the correct title-ID from IMDB but it is very
slow because after having searched for the title and filtered by year I need to
run ia.update(title) on each of my initial matches to compare the runtime.

Is there a way to speed up the process?

I insourced the tsv.gz files from IMDB but since the title isn't an exact match
I am not sure how well SQL Server is suited for finding the right title.

Thanks for the help!

David