Hi Aparajito,
depending on the data that you need, you may work with the dataset
distributed by IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/interfaces/
If needed, it's accessible using IMDbPY with this interface:
https://imdbpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usage/s3.html

To install and use IMDbPY, please refer to the documentation:
https://imdbpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Not being familiar with Anaconda, I can't help on that matter.

Best regards,

Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x3845A3D4AC9B61AD]
http://www.mimante.net/