Hi Y'S,
nice project!

You don't need any permission to use the IMDbPY code.

However, you have to respect the IMDb license and terms of service:
https://www.imdb.com/conditions

IMDbPY is in no way affiliated with IMDb, and we do not own the data.
If the project is not for commercial use, I would not worry too much,
but I'm not a lawyer.

Best regards.

Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x3845A3D4AC9B61AD]
http://www.mimante.net/