----- Original Message -----
  Since we run SAV and greylisting, the senders are verified and the
  sending IPs are re-trying, meaning they are probably legit MTAs.
  Is anybody else seeing a lot of Bagle.?? and almost nothing of anything else?

The majority of viruses that we are seeing are a mix of mytob and bagle.
Overall our virus numbers are way down over a year or two ago.

As for greylisted IP's resending, we are beginning to see a significant
increase in the number of infected/trojaned subscriber hosts resending. Enough
so that we have moved greylisting a few notches lower in our testing order.

Anyone care to share the domains that you SAV? We have kept our pretty short
thus far (hotmail.com and a couple of common national ISPs) but I have been
thinking we might get more bang for our buck if we expanded ours.

-NB