On 2013-03-26 10:17 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniew...@mwiz.org>:

I'm trying to setup IMP to encrypt and sign messages.  I've sent a
test message to myself with it being signed and encrypted.  When
opening the message, I get the following....

gpg: Signature made Tue 26 Mar 2013 03:25:59 PM CDT using RSA key ID
48EDE6D1
gpg: BAD signature from "Michael Wisniewski <wisniew...@mwiz.org>"

When looking at the same message within Thunderbird, it seems to
decrypt it just fine and not give me any warnings.  Does anybody
happen to know how to resolve this problem?

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12100

Oh, thank you for the pointer, and it's really nice to see my post was referenced there. I've meant to make more detailed tests since then, but I keep being sidetracked with other, less fun but more urgent things to do.

Laurent