Quoting cjdl01 <cjd...@brokensolstice.com>:

Hi,

I hope that this is an easy one..

I'm using the latest versions of horde and imp (and others). I notice that whenever I get an email from a mac user (probably using apple mail) I get an ascII 182 between sentences (Captita "A" with a caret over it). I don't notice the problem when receiving email from "normal" email clients. :)

I have my characters set set to en_US by default, and I Have checked it in mine, and other users' settings.

Is there anything I can do about this? Is some setting misconfigured on our server, or is there some sort of compensation that can be made?

Make sure you are using Horde_Util v2.2.0+

michael