Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongio...@gmail.com>:

On 9 Apr 2013 20:53, "Michael M Slusarz" <slus...@horde.org> wrote:

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongio...@gmail.com>:

My Git install automatically updated to 6.1.0-git and the report as
spam function is now missing as are several other core features.

Is this intentional?

Yes.  Please check the list archives - this was announced last week.

What was announced was a migration to 6.1 - what wasn't announced was the
loss of spam reporting functionality, or, as I see it from the diff on the
config files, the loss of auto creating special folders and a bunch of
other things...

..and all of these things are covered in docs/UPGRADING.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubi...@horde.org