Hi,

I have trouble configuring remote accounts on my horde-webmail installation.

Basically, I have a main adress cont...@mydomain.com
and I want to create remote accounts for other adresses such as
j...@mydomain.com.

I used Preferences -> Mail -> Remote account to create a remote account,
but now I don't know how to receive mails coming on this adress. I don't
have any new folder and I don't receive any mail for this adress in the
mail app.

I am using horde 5.2.0 with imp 6.2.0

Thanks for your help,

Danaƫl. Cholleton

Remote accounts is to fetch mail from pre-existing POP3 or IMAP
accounts on other mail systems. You don't 'create' a remote account in
that Preference page, you provide details on how to access it so it
can be read in Imp.

From what you have described (unless I am not understanding it
correctly) you are looking to have additional email accounts on your
own domain - which is not a remote account.

Simon

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16