Quoting L. D. James <lja...@apollo3.com>:

I'm noticing that the messages are saved in the proper area, "Sent Items". I was looking at the name of the special box in the horde side bar that said "Sent". I thought it was displaying the name of the Sent mail storage area. It turns out that holding the mouse over the name, "Sent", shows that it is indeed the "Sent Items" folder.

This is intentional. This allows the backend value to be completely decoupled from the UI value (since it is common for the sent-mail to be the English "Sent" even on non-English configurations, but the native language value of Sent will be used for the display).

michael