Hello again,

Another gripe I keep getting is the inability of the webmail client to maintain focus while in the preview window. People don't want to have to either double-click a message, or when in the preview window, click on the scroll bar to scroll through a message, they would rather be able to click on the layout view, and once in that view, be able to use the mouse or keyboard keys to scroll through their message. Why? Yeah, because that's what outlook can do.

I'm up for any words or reasons I can tell my users as to why this isn't possible with horde.

Thanks,

John