Quoting Jan Schneider <j...@horde.org>:

Zitat von John H. Bennett III <benne...@thebennetthome.com>:

Hello all,

I've set up a test server that is running a GIT version of horde. I just did a pull today, so I'm up to date.

The issue I am seeing is that when I send an email to myself, it is received as userid@missing_domain.

For example, I'm logged in as admin, and am trying to send an email to admin, and the from says To:admin@missing_domain. It's the same for any user. This works fine on my production server running horde 5.2.8, imp 6.2.11, and as far as I can remember, has always worked.

I have a default identity set and , I've compared horde/conf.php, imp/conf.php and backends.local.php settings against my production server, and things match where they should except for any new settings in the GIT version, and the different maildomain parameters in imp/backends.local.php

If I send to ad...@domain.com, then it does display correctly.

Has something changed that I need to configure something else, or have I just completely missed something? Probably the latter.

Any clues are appreciated.

Sorry I don't follow completely. Are you saying that sending the address "ad...@domain.com" works, but literally "admin" (without domain part) fails? The latter would be completed with the maildomain parameter from the backend configuration, so if you have differences there between your working and non-working version, I'd start looking there.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. There are no differences in the backends.local.php file. When I say above the different maildomain parameters, I am meaning the specific maildomain names for the two servers, which will be different.

Thank you,

John