Zitat von Gerry Roston <ge...@pairofdocs.net>:

On my old VPS, I had installed Horde Imp (exact version unknown, but it was
installed about 18 months ago and the interface is 'the same' as the current
version) and when using Imp, the delete key would delete messages. I
recently switched to a hosted email system that uses Horde Imp (Groupware
5.2.14 / Imp H5 (6.2.14)) and when using Imp, the delete key does nothing.
What can be done to restore the pervious behavior?

This isn't anything that could be configured, so it should work the same on all installations.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project