Quoting Jeff Paston <w...@skitog.com>:

We are on a shared server and therefore cannot utilize the various instructions for changing server settings. Is there any direct way to allow HTML images/thumbs to appear on incoming emails without having to click to open another window? I'm surprised that this is not an option available in the mail preferences under "viewing."

Are you talking about HTML email in general, or just how the images are hidden in the emails?

For the former, it requires HTML in-line viewing to be enabled in the server configuration (then it is controlled via preferences). For the latter, this IS a preference, but it may be locked on the server by the administrator.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

mike
The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org