        Hello,<br />
        I can't seem to get the horde 5 Groupware Webmail edition (5.2.17) IMP 6.2.17 - from the debian stretch repos to create pgp keys - no matter what settings I use. I have increases the timeout, etc, tried the weakest, 1024 keys, etc but I always receive the error message&nbsp; keypair not created, and I cannot find any errors or mention of this in the logs, anywhere (syslog, etc).<br />
        We are using php7.2 latest on the server, and mcrypt is not available - is there any chance that this is the problem?&nbsp; (we do have php7.0-mcrypt installed, however).<br />
        We are using /usr/bin/gpg&nbsp; &nbsp;- are there any arguments we need to add to the binary location in horde gnupg or imp?</p>

If I create the keypair manually via the command line using gpg then horde/imp imports the keys properly and pgp can be used. I need to allow the user to create them, however from within their imp preferences.

Can you help?

Thanks,  Ed