Zitat von Cristian-Petru Pencov <cristian.pen...@artmatch.ro>:

Thank you Thomas for your idea, but unfortunately is not applicable for me.

I would like to ask community or developers another question
Any time I create new user, I must do the same settings for him like have on others.
For example:
- same settings for Horde dashboard
- same settings for Locale and Time
- same settings for Display Preferences
- same settings for Filters [not same Filters]
- same settings for Composition
and so on

Do I have solution to make this settings once, like a template sort of, to be applicable on every user I create later? If there are some ini files where can I setup this defaults, can anyone send me a list where I can find them?

No, you change this in the config/prefs.local.php files.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project