Hi Maning,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll let new mappers know about this issue and
will emphasize the importance of running the validator once more. I did a
live demo a few weeks ago but it seems like they did not get the importance
of this step (and it also seems that some of the new guys did not use the
tasking manager either). I'll need to be more clear on this in the future.

Thanks again for noticing this.

Cheers,
Levente