2009/10/13 Frederik Ramm <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> Emilie Laffray wrote:
>
>> Relations with a massive list of inner and outers. Ways are no longer than
>> 2000.
>>
>
> I would then cascade these; make one relation for each stretch of boundary,
> and then make these relations member of a multipolygon relation in capacity
> "outer". This is basically the same what we do with large administrative
> boundaries (one relation "boundary france-germany" with lots of ways; then a
> relation "germany" which among its members has the relation "boundary
> france-germany"). It isn't supported very well by the renderers but I'm
> confident this is the way to go.
>

Hum, I will have a look at it. Thanks. We are really trying to get the
polygons to a manageable size for the editors as they are struggling with
that much information.
One of the files can be found here:
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/clc/cgi-bin/get-osm.sh%3FFR-6749

Emilie Laffray
_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to