Richard Weait wrote: > We've had two canceled / postponed import conference calls. Tomorrow > / Thursday 5th November would be next on the schedule for fortnightly > calls. Given that there has been no demand for a call in the form of > an agenda or important points to be resolved by the import group, I > move that we do not schedule a call for November 5th. > > I do think that a future imports call will be worthwhile. I do not > think that we should be holding discussion back from this list based > on our hopes of a future conference call. > > I would like to hear back from the French community on their recent > Corine import and any information that they have on community effects > related to their import. > Well, due to multiple reasons, I haven't been able to finish the post mortem. However, not sending it a few weeks ago ends up being interesting as we have feedbacks from users that we wouldn't have gotten else. I will do my best to send this over this week end.
Emilie Laffray
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
