Andy Robinson
Treasurer
OpenStreetMap Foundation
0777 553 7872
[email protected]

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
16 Oakfield Glade
Weybridge
Surrey
KT13 9DP
United Kingdom 
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray, Dave [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: 07 October 2009 10:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: City of Westminster, Colorado Street and Trails Data

10-7-2009

On Monday I spoke with Steve Coast at the Location Intelligence Conference
here in Westminster, Colorado about donating our data.  I would like to
supply our street centerlines and trails to the OSM project.  Please let me
know how I can accomplish this?  Steve mentioned a special process for bulk
uploads.  There are 5,588 segments and we include: address ranges,
classification, public/private designations and direction of travel.  We do
not represent dual carriage ways except Interstate and State Highways.  We
can also provide you with our updated City limits boundaries.  These are
submitted without any licensing constraints or restrictions.

 

Thank you,

 

 

Dave Murray, GISP
GIS Coordinator, City of Westminster 
4800 W 92nd Ave 
Westminster, CO 80031 
(303) 658-2140 Direct 
(303) 706-3922 Fax 
[email protected] 

 



_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to