My script for tagging a few of the areas automatically is done. I had it run on only one wiki-page this time: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/TMC/TMC_Import_Germany/Areas/42000_to_42100
It found a few of the cities. No area it tagged seems to have been wrong, so it seems to be safe due to all the sanity.checks. It calculated an absurd bounding-box for http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/93594 (1.56-5.13 and 1.66-5.08 instead of 47.83-47.9 and 7.67-7.767) I`ll have to investigate then. All the other bounding-boxes looked fine. Of the 90 areas it found 4 correctly. For most of the other ones we had no relation or polygon with that name. For 2 of them we had something with the correct name but in a different location, so these where ignored. For the villages of: * Aulendorf * Renchen * Wolfach there are only areas tagged landuse=residential, name=... taken from landsat images. I`m not sure if I shall assume them to be the best we have on such villages and simply tag them as being that village. I tend to like humans to do that and ignore these in the program. What do you think of the result? Found anything wrong? non-ascii characters mangled, things it could have found with additional matching-rules or additional search-terms? Marcus _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
