Hi, I would recommend adding a section on the main US page for 'USA Data Import' (maybe a new page) http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_States As right now it just says under 'goals' that tiger is available, where now there are lots more available.
I've set up the 'overview' page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada_Import_Status#Canada_Import_Team_Members ... and the 'Canada Import Team Members' are basically everyone on the talk-ca list. (as we already know who we are :) .. but i'll add the imp...@list, as thats the international list of all of the 'major players' who are doing imports. (Which reminds me, i need to update that page) Cheers, Sam On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Kate Chapman <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All, > > I was wondering if anyone set-up a wiki page for the "US Conversion Team" > as was proposed in another thread. > > During the U.S. Chapter call this evening it was brought up that some > people have data, but aren't sure what to do with it to get it imported. I > suspect there is other data out floating around in a similar situation. If > people do want to move forward with this I think the team could help move > this forward. > > Thanks, > > Kate Chapman > > _______________________________________________ > Imports mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports > >
_______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
