On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Ian Dees <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Pieren <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Emilie Laffray
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Ian Dees wrote:
>> >> Who wrote the Java program? I'd love to integrate that in to
>> >> shp-to-osm.
>> > Pieren did.
>> >
>>
>> I'm sure it can be coded in a better way, especially with a real xml
>> parsing but it's fast and worked well:
>>
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Corine_Land_Cover/Corine_Data_Import#Removing_duplicate_nodes
>>
> Ah, so this is only removing duplicate nodes and not creating boundary
> relations out of exactly-overlapping ways.

I have some sql that can do this for property parcels.  Only works
with simple polygons (not multipolygons) at the moment, and it's not
well documented, but I'll put it up on the wiki.

_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to