Hi there, Beta testing a new heatmap real time service, I plugued osm into it to see all the osm diffs in real time (depending on the brest (minutely) osm diff available since there is no pub/sub infrastructure to do better).
Just looking the rendering : (I still have to fix some color stuff but it's displaying anyway http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169611638/sizes/l/in/photostream/ ) I zoomed on the Avalon Wilderness reserve, and seeing a weird shape : http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169610798/sizes/o/in/photostream/ I dig a little bit more to that : http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169077511/sizes/l/in/photostream/ I looked into the import catalog and can't find any reference to this, but I dont really have the context for this country. Is it part of TIGER set of data ? http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=13&lat=46.96234&lon=-53.07816&layers=B000000TFFFFFFFF is clearly showing that the source is the same than google's one, or is google itself. Maybe someone has a little bit more info regarding this case ? -- Steven Le Roux Jabber-ID : [email protected] 0x39494CCB <[email protected]> 2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0 6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
