I've added a link to this list from the Data Working Group's wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Data_working_group#User_Blocks


On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Paul Norman <[email protected]> wrote:

> > From: Toby Murray [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Subject: Re: [Talk-us] [Imports] MassGIS Building Import Start
> >
> > I'm not sure if this page is actually linked to from anywhere but all
> > account blocks and the reasons they were put in place are viewable by
> > everybody on this page:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks
>
> It is linked from somewhere but I'm not sure where. Adding a more obvious
> link would be up to the rails developers but in all honesty I can't think
> of
> a good place to link it from.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Talk-us mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-us
>



-- 
Jeff Meyer
Global World History Atlas
www.gwhat.org
[email protected]
206-676-2347
_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to