the tag type is used  for relation types and the tag source:license is not
generally used for imports.
What I generally see on  the changesets is the  import=yes tag and a
descriptive title about this specific import.  The title could contain
reference such as"Sabioneta UNESCO Heritage site" + specific infos about
features imported.

Pierre

    Le dimanche 4 février 2018 06:06:30 HNE, Andrea Musuruane