I don't know who it was that re-arranged the Megastore yesterday but I 
think you should go into marketing for you had a greater impact than all 
the nice-young-things put together.

Stopping people buying stuff for a couple of months will most certainly 
bring down Glazer. Nobody (NOBODY) will lend that little shit money if they 
feel that he will not be able to repay his debt.

I ask YOU and, through you, all your mates, NOT to buy anything from 
Manchester United. You need only keep that up for a couple of months and 
Glazer WILL be destroyed. It is the single most powerful tool that we have 
available to us as supporters.

If you will think about it, and hold back on that spend, you will play YOUR 
part in achieving the continuation of this 'thing' which we all love MORE 
than life itself.

I beg you, I BEG YOU, don't spend on Manchester United merchandise for a 
short period. Tell the Club what you are doing and why you are so doing. It 
WILL make a difference - of that there can be NO doubt. NO DOUBT 
WHATSOEVER. Please, I beg you, don't buy Manchester United merchandise. 
Just for a short period.

Keep the faith,   join Shareholders United (www.shareholdersunited.org) - NOW

Pete



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GtUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for general discussion. To unsubscribe send a blank 
message (from the email account in question)  to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join as a full member of IMUSA today: http://www.imusa.org/join.htm 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/imusa/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to