Hi,
MicroProfile is new to the Eclipse foundation.  I am one of the project
leads.  I'm trying to figure out the process for the initial committers and
how to get this membership properly configured.

Per our proposal (
https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-microprofile), we had a long
list of initial committers due to our previous start at microprofile.io.

As you can see on our project page (
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/who), only a
small subset of committers are listed.  (John is listed twice, we don't
know the reason for that either.)  I've reached out to a couple of the
missing committers to see if they received the email from Eclipse and they
hadn't.  Others did, but they hadn't acted on it yet.

So, my question is how can I track what processing has taken place for
these initial committers?  I know when they are "done" when they show up on
the page.  But, how can I get the others properly vetted to get them
properly registered as committers?  If we want to use one as an example,
let's use Mark Little.  He has not received any emails concerning the steps
required for committership, but he's on our list of initial committers.
How can I kickstart this process for these missing committers?

Thanks,
Kevin Sutter