Hi all,

I am currently working on a version of org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench that
allows to use the E4 Compatibility Layer in RAP.
The goal is to support single-sourced code for RCP/RAP applications when
using the E4 through the Compatibility Layer.

It is based on the bundle org.eclipse.ui.workbench from Eclipse Neon.2 and
incorporates big parts of code of org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench from RAP
3.1.2-SR2a.
When running with a platform based on RAP 3.1.2 together with the
Incubator project E4 on RAP, it is possible to run run in the web pure E4
model applications (like provided by the E4 on RAP Incubator project) or
E4 Compatibility Layer-based applications.

I would like to share this development with the community, probably as
part of the E4 on RAP Incubator project (because this development depends
on it), or maybe as a separate Incubator project for RAP.

Several weeks ago I made a new Project Proposal in the Eclipse website but
I got no answer so far.
Could anyone give me some guidance on how to proceed?

Thanks!

David

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or
in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.