From: incubation-boun...@eclipse.org [mailto:incubation-boun...@eclipse.org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Megert
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 10:00 AM
To: Discussions for new Eclipse projects <incubation@eclipse.org>
Subject: Re: [incubation] TEA Icon/Logo

Hi Markus

I think some people might interpret/read the tea-full logo as OTEA not TEA.

Dani

From:        Duft Markus
<markus.d...@ssi-schaefer.com<mailto:markus.d...@ssi-schaefer.com>>
To:        "incubation@eclipse.org<mailto:incubation@eclipse.org>"
<incubation@eclipse.org<mailto:incubation@eclipse.org>>
Date:        06.08.2017 16:58
Subject:        [incubation] TEA Icon/Logo
Sent by:
incubation-boun...@eclipse.org<mailto:incubation-boun...@eclipse.org>
________________________________

Hey All,

Quick question regarging Logo(s). I have designed a Logo for Eclipse TEA, based
on the current official Eclipse Logo. Can I use that, do I need approval from
someone (who?)?

Attached is the logo in two versions. Please let me know what you think :)

Cheers,
Markus

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz[attachment
"tea64.png" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM] [attachment "tea-full60.png"