Hi Paul,

Please add your Github ID to your Eclipse Profile. Our github-sync-script
will grant you commit access once your account is up-to-date!

https://accounts.eclipse.org/user/edit

Feel free to reach out to me if you are still experiencing issues!

Please note that our sync script runs every 2 hours.

Cheers,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:44 PM Paul Nicolucci <pnicolu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently a committer on multiple projects in Eclipse related to
> Jakarta EE. When I log into the Eclipse account I can see the projects that
> I'm listed as a committer on. However, when I go to the github repos for
> each of them I can't seem to take any action. For instance I can edit any
> exiting issues.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Nicolucci

Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Twitter: @chrisguindon