Hi!

With a good mix of old and new students, I am excited to announce this
years India Association Committee:

President-Chandrashekhar Shinde (Shekar)
Vice President- Seshagiri Rao Duvvuri (Sesha)
Treasurer- Sudhere
Secretary- Ragini Murugan
Events Coordinator- Vinu Pattery
Cultural Secretary- Siddharth Chandgadkar
Publicity Coordinator- Lavanya Karunakaran

I feel this will be a strong committee, just stick together through the
year.

I also wanted to say thanks to my committee, you guys did a great job.
We had fun together for sure, meeting at the MU every week, meeting at
Izzys, and listening to Sunny and Roshan.  I am going to miss OSU and
being IA President.  I would do it again if I had
the chance tp.  Good Luck in the future and I am sure I will see you all
again soon.

Take Care,
Sarika Patel