On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 5:17 PM, Saurabh Badhwar <h...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:
>We are planning to organize FAD Delhi on 26th August, 2017.
>
>For the same, we are looking forward for people interested in delivering a
>talk during the >event.
>
>Regarding the topics, we are looking forward to having talks related to
>Development, How-to >sessions and general awareness on some of the favorite
>open source software of your choice. >Please feel free to drop in your idea,
>if you think it will help us grow the FOSS culture in >Delhi :)

As said in another thread, that is not Fedora Activity Day(FAD).

 -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD

 """
    The Fedora Activity Day (FAD) is a regional event (either one-day or a
multi-day)
    that allows Fedora contributors to gather together in order to work on
specific
    tasks related to the Fedora Project.
 """

It'll help to rename the event to a mini conference or something alike, IMO.
---
  -P J P
http://feedmug.com