Hi navneeth,

Have you taken a look at the wiki page for Fedora Women Day? It contains
details on how to organize it.
Link to wiki : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Women_Day_2017
You need to create a wiki page for the event and some other things. Please
note, the deadline to confirm your participation as an event organizer is
on Aug 20 i.e. in a week.

Additionaly, read this Community Blog post too, to have a better idea about
the event.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Women_Day_2017

Also, diversity team is pretty active in IRC #fedora-diversity on freenode
- so just send a message and we can help you get started. If you use
telegram, we have a telegram bridge to IRC too.

Best,
Bee