Hi Rand,

The Solaris admin guide identifies services, here:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-2379/fddwm?a=view

You can use the service name identified in this section to
review the man page for the service or related function.

This doc isn't specific to the OpenSolaris release and I'm unsure
whether all services are included in this section, but it should be
close enough.

Since we currently provide information for various Solaris releases,
it is not always in the same location. I apologize for the confusion.

Just ask if you can't find anything. Another venue for information
questions is docs-disc...@opensolaris.org.

Cindy