Yes:

$<systemdump

should do the trick.

Make sure your dumpadm is set up beforehand to enable savecore, and that you have a dump device. In my case the output looks like this:

$ pfexec dumpadm
     Dump content: kernel pages
      Dump device: /dev/zvol/dsk/rpool/dump (dedicated)
Savecore directory: /var/crash/opensolaris
 Savecore enabled: yes

Then you should get a dump saved in /var/crash/<hostname> on next reboot.

Brian