Gilles Gravier wrote:
I upgraded from 111b to 125... and now when I type a command in
gnome-terminal, if the result is multiline, then it's displayed
mis-aligned... every line is shifted right compared to the previous...
Any idea? Normal? Workaround?

If your shell is ksh, it is "normal" or at least "documented". Not sure when it changed.

man ksh

"Unless the multiline option is on, the editing modes implement a concept where the user is looking through a window at the current line.

[-o options]

   multiline

       The built-in editors use multiple lines  on  the
       screen  for lines that are longer than the width
       of the screen. This might not work for all  ter-
       minals."

Workaround:  "set -o multiline"