I spoke with Kyle Quillan this morning.  I know he would like to meet with
or set up a meeting with the entire Indiana ISP industry to discuss
everything.  I asked him to type up an email and I will forward it on.  He
is very ISP friendly and they plan to make right-a-ways and state facilities
much more accessible than they have been in the past.

I have copied Kyle on this email and he can take it from here.  He probably
isn't on the Indiana@wispa.org <mailto:Indiana@wispa.org>  mailing list so
you may have to ping him off list to get a response.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Director of WISP Markets

Baicells Technologies, N.A.

Mobile: +1.972.922.1443

Email: rick.harn...@baicells.com

Follow us on Facebook for the latest news
<https://www.facebook.com/BaiCells>