From: indiana-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:indiana-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Kyle Quillen
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:38 PM
To: Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc <t...@franklinisp.net>;
sa...@agilenetworks.com
Cc: indiana@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Indiana] Agile Networks

Tyson,

Someone in our sales department will be reaching out in due time to see how we
can begin working together. As we are working through a number of items related
to the announcement.

What areas of the state are you interested in?

Thanks,
Kyle
330.204.0944

On Friday, September 16, 2016, Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc