Hi Tyson,
This has real promise, however the telcos have the ear of the legislators
right now.  We need to get the summer study committee to our cage in Henry
Street and get all of our numbers in order and our stories ready so that we
can make our case soon.  We all know that we can do it better with less
money from the state than the telcos can.  They need to understand that it
is all about roof tops.  Any business case will justify ROI but instead of
ROI of Indy and working out many of us are starting with a population
center of 1000 to 5000 and working out.  We will get to the very
rural areas sooner!  Tyson please keep us informed of what you hear.  I am
a little bit behind with the past couple of weeks out of town.  We brought
our Representative to see our location and we all need to do that but
getting the ear of the summer study committee is paramount to our cause.
Thanks for the info Tyson.
Randy

Connecting people
Randy Ballinger