---------------- Please reply above this line ----------------

A ticket you opened or was opened on your behalf has been updated with the
following:
I just wanted to say thank you to the organizers of the ev=

ent. It was a great day putting faces to names and meeting everyone. And a =

huge thanks for the sponsors today, it was awesome!
--
Adam Kennedy, Network & Systems Engineer

adamkenn...@watchcomm.net

Watch Communications=

(866) 586-1518

=

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 7:00 AM, Greg Jarman=

 <gregjar...@watchcomm.net> wrote:
Count me in.=C2=A0 If there is anything=

 we can do to assist, let me know.
Greg
On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 5:51 PM Justin Wilson <li...@mtin.net> wrote:We are
pretty close to finalizing plans for a=

 venue and such for the week of the 15th of May.=C2=A0 Scott Lepere will ha=

ve some more details shortly.=C2=A0 I am working on some sponsors.
=

Justin wilsonj...@mtin.net
www.mtin.netww=

w.midwest-ix.com