I think it would be a good idea but there are going to be operators in state or
out of state who simply don’t care.
We tried to coordinate with one that is based in Florida and got nowhere with
them.

Personally, I have always had the thought process of trying to work with other
operators and try and create imaginary boundaries or territories to work within.
In fact, we even pulled out of an area completely when I found out it was too
deep inside one of my friends networks.  This helps avoid the types of issues
you mention.

However, in recent years its become clear to me that,  while I may do this,
others don’t necessarily share my approach. Once I feel others are entering our
market, as I have seen recently,  it will change my mindset to become an
aggressive builder and spend some of our cash saved up to over build others.

If this happens, knowing and avoiding those conflicting Radio Frequencies would
be good.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

Daytime # 317-738-0320
Cell/Direct # 317-412-1540
Online: www.surfici.net

[ICI]
What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.