Steve, the other thing that occurred to me....  If a block is listed as
unserved even though we have it served, are we better off to rebut someone
else if they apply for that block or are we better off to apply for that
area ourselves and win the grant just to put more coverage in that area
even though the money would be better spent elsewhere?
We need a broadband map!
Connecting people
Randy Ballinger