I brought this up on our pre-call yesterday and everyone is across the
board.  Some are doing no installs, some are doing a self-install where
they give the customer a cable and drill a hole without entering the
house, and some are doing full install with precautions.  We will be
asking the State for an essential company as to what is necessary for
PPE, and good guidelines.  Any delivery company would also fall under
these guidelines.  No one is wanting to publish standards unless blessed
by the State because it exposes them to liability if someone gets sick.

Today's call to the LG and Scott Rudd, they are saying that it is a
business decision as to how you protect your employees because you are
an essential business.  Please follow all guidelines that are
published... as to what that means, they asked the group if anyone would
share their protocols and/or policies, and the only person that said
anything was from the cable industry and their response was it is highly
classified, but they will try and share some things... but for the most
part, it was silent.

If anyone has any other questions or concerns, I will bring them up at
the next meeting.

Eric Rogers

www.pdsconnect.me

(317) 831-3000 x200