Looks like Coccinea. O.k.  grandis ?  One has to check the morphological and 
floral features to confirm.  I feel the members should always provide these 
details for proper identification, as the photographs are often misleading and 
one cannot visualise the size of the flowers , leaves etc.



----- Original Message ----
From: kaysat tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008 6:07:02 PM
Subject: [indiantreepix:5296] Plant for ID 32


Dear All,
I checked with Shrikant ji's book and looks like Coccinea grandis but needs 
confirmation because of leaves.
May I request you all for help.
Thanks.
Satyendra 

-- 
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
H.NO 139, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
M.P. India 484-661
00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209



      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now 
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to