Yes.  It is indeed P.pudica.     I have also seen this in  Southern California 
gardens(  Los Angeles?), mostly grown in big pots. I donot know how common it 
is in India.   I have not seen this in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).  One can see 
beautiful pictures of this plant in www.toptropicals.com. 


----- Original Message ----
From: Kenneth Greby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: DHIREN PANIA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Barry Stock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 7:02:19 PM
Subject: [indiantreepix:5342] Re: id of flower


This is Plumeria pudica, commonly called Bridal Bouquet here in the Florida 
nursery trade.

Regards--
Ken Greby
Palmetto Bay, Florida USA

--- On Tue, 10/14/08, Barry Stock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Barry Stock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [indiantreepix:5341] Re: id of flower
To: "DHIREN PANIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 9:17 AM


A Plumeria spp., common in the nursery trade here (I've forgotten the species, 
will send it when I remember).


Barry Stock
Hollywood, Florida, USA
 

On Oct 11, 2008, at 2:22 PM, DHIREN PANIA wrote:

hallo,
can someone identify this plant. look like champa variety.

Regards
Dhiren Pania



<DSC_0066.JPG><DSC_0069.JPG>


 



      Get an email ID as [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Click here 
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to