Yes Adesh, you have hit the bull. I first said it was hoopoe, but then
realised that the beak is entirely different.
All the best,
akbhatt

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Adesh Shivkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> :-))
>
> Though the image is Black and White..... I am sure it is an Indian Robin
> :-)
>
> Regards,
> Adesh
>
>   On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Anand Kumar Bhatt <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>   I know it is not directly concerned with flora, but I cannot resist
>> sharing it.
>> akbhatt
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Anand Kumar Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:36 PM
>> Subject: a common bird landing. .....Guess who?
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>>
>> This photograph has been taken by my daughter Ambika Bhatt.
>> akbhatt
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Anand Kumar Bhatt
>> A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
>> Gwalior. 474 005.
>> Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
>>
>> >>
>>
>


-- 
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to