I am not sure if the 1st 2 are Asparagus. I have it growing in my house and has flowers & seeds every year. The reasons are : the flowers look different. The petals are thinner making each flower more open not so full as in the pix. The flowers occur at the base of the leaf stem at the nodes. Usually some leaf stems are present, which is lacking in the pix. The 2nd pix shows the buds which are bigger than what I have seen in my plants. Could be some other species of Asparagus not known to me. On Mon, 10/11/08, Sushmita Jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Sushmita Jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [indiantreepix:5798] Re: Could someone help me for ID?(2 / 10-11-2008) To: "Samir Takaochi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Cc: "indiantreepix" <[email protected]> Date: Monday, 10 November, 2008, 11:57 AM The first two are asparagus (dont know the species name) flowers - beautifully fragrant. I hope the id is correct. the third too might be the same asparagus creeper stem sushmita On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Samir Takaochi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Could someone help me for ID? Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Go to http://in.business.yahoo.com/ --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

